Tuesday, September 24, 2013

A new adventure!

It has been weeks since I've done a blog post! This is due to me setting up my very own shop which I have been planning for months now, then managed to move everything in and set up within 2 weeks. High five!

A good friend of mine, Margeaux, and I have joined forces to form Dames of Distinction. A new women's space combining a beauty salon and lingerie boutique! All in vintage style of course!
We are delighted with how it all came together and excited about our new adventure.

Here are some photos of the finished space







I also spent quite a bit of time shooting a campaign of vintage loving ladies in their favourite era of undergarments, which I will do a seperate post on soon.

So if you are in Melbourne, and a dame, please do come and visit us and we will be happy to help you with all your undergarment and beauty needs.
Located at Lvl 1, Mitchell House 358 Lonsdale St, Melbourne.

7 comments:

  1. Many congratulations! It all looks lovely and I'm looking forward to visiting one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful space you have created....!
    If you were not 90000 miles away, I would definitely visit your studio tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, it looks simply gorgeous! Love the typeface on the door too. I'll definitely pop in when I'm in Melbourne at the end of next month. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks fabulous lady! Mega high five!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word, how exciting! I can't wait to visit you in your new shop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats lovely - it is such a beautiful space.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Many congratulations! It all looks lovely and I'm looking forward to visiting one day

    Top Ten Web Hosting Reviews

    ReplyDelete