Tuesday, August 20, 2013

life happenings

I have been a bit slack at blogging lately but I have been rather distracted with planning the opening of my own store! A vintage style lingerie boutique and beauty salon! I've wanted to have a shop for about 8 years now and I am finally ready to do it.
So Im going to try to document our set up as much as possible to post on here.
Here is our wonderful logo designed by Rebecca Hayes


She did such a wonderful job and I am so in love with it!

I've also been working away on a campaign photographing vintage loving ladies in their favourite era of undergarments! One shoot took to me to Sydney to photograph 2 beautiful Edwardian loving ladies.


Here is a look at the 1950s shoot I did on the weekend.


Next up I'll be doing the 20's, 30's and 40's to complete the set!
I really cannot wait! Please do join the Dames of Distinction facebook here.
We'll be officially open mid-september in the Melbourne cbd.
x

3 comments:

  1. Wow, how exciting! Can't wait to see more of what you have planned, I bet the decor of the shop is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh - can't wait to see the whole series.

    ReplyDelete