Monday, July 29, 2013

Sydney trip part 1

Last week I went on a short trip to Sydney to catch up with family and friends, meet some of the Sydney vintage crew and do a little photoshoot for my store.


This is me after the photoshoot in Katie-Louise Ford's house. Such a beautiful Edwardian house!


The next day we went out for breakfast, along with her housemate Eloise, then went browsing at Marrickville Market.


Eloise drooling over a beautiful explorer's journal.


I fell in love with some of these posters and came away with 2 for myself. 


Beautiful plants that I wanted but obviously couldn't take home with me.

I'll be putting up another post soon with the rest of the photos and what else I got up to while on my little holiday. I had such a lovely time and it was nice to get away for a bit.

8 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! I saw your photoshoot pics on Instragram and can't wait to see the finished product. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That market looks like a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh it looks like a wonderful time. Also you and your friends are just darling! I've been wanting to get a bob, and now I want one so badly seeing all the adorable ladies with them.

    xo,
    Em

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im so jealous of their bobs too! I suit curled hair better so I leave the Louise Brooks style to those cuties! xx

      Delete
  4. So much fun! (next time bring me...I need a holiday :P)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We need to go on our country holiday! :)

      Delete